Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a week and a half it has been for the Wynn family. As I think I have already blogged I had a wonderful delivery. Everything was great and we got to go home in 2 days. About 5 days past delivery I started to notice I was short of breath and very, very pale - even for me. I finally decided to take my blood pressure at home and it was sky high. This was very alarming to me as I have never had blood pressure problems before or during my pregnancy. We packed it up and went to the hospital. After much testing it was determined I had lost close to 50% of my blood and had to have blood transfusions. I also have what they are calling post partdum hypertension. They have me on blood pressure medicine that isn't really helping, but they assure me most cases clear up within 2-6 weeks after delivery. Please keep us in your prayers. I have added some recent pics...the first one is Brady meeting his buddy Cash who was born 5 days after him! You can also see Mr. Barrett has taken a liking to his little brother!











No comments:

Post a Comment