Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It has been a while







Well It has been a while since I last posted...having a baby really takes a lot of your time. Life is starting to calm down some so I think I will have more time to keep up with this. Brady is doing awesome, he is the most alert baby I have ever seen, I am pretty sure that Nathan and I will have our hands full in a couple of years. Brady is already eating baby food (I know I promise I will do I better job of updating from here on out) and almost sitting on his own. Nathan and I are enjoying life even though it is quite busy. I am about to start my new job at Wells Fargo and Nathan is enrolled in college full time to persue his dream to become a music teacher. We feel very blessed that life is so great. I have attached some pictures.



God is good - Callie

1 comment: